Saturday, June 04, 2011

Designing Tutorials

Alright since I have nothing better to do . . . . .if you believe that one then let me sell you the Brooklyn Bridge for half-off the original price! 

Lately I've been noticing several posts around digiworld asking beginner questions about designing.  Just recently I saw a post over at MouseScrappers and decided to answer it with a few things that I've learned along the way.  Later, as I was talking with my best friend, AussieGirl, it was suggested that instead of posting here and there things that I've learned why not post them on my blog so that people can come to the blog, read things they are looking for in one central location instead of this site or that site.  So hopefully as time goes on I'll be able to share with you lessons along the way in case you are one of those people wishing to learn how to design.

Sound interesting for you?
Is it something you wish to see?
What are your thoughts because I would love to hear them.
I'll post a couple things and if there isn't any interest in the tutorials, then I'll not continue.  If there people interested, I'll continue sharing what I know.  Got any questions about designing?  Feel free to email me and I'll try to answer them, if I know the answer that is!  LOL 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is a great idea and someting I would want to read in blog
Mary Alice

Anonymous said...

How come I can't make a comment on one of your tutorials? I have a question about copyright and I couldn't leave the question.

BTW, love reading tehse tutorials
~susan

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [09 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

I love to read how to toturials and will be checking your blog often to read them.
Thanks,
Kristie

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, I would LOVE it if you could do tutorials for us.


Nancy