Saturday, May 09, 2015

Most Magical Place: Journal/Date Cards

My best friend, Dawn (Aussiegirl) is hosting a Scraplift Challenge at MouseScrappers.  She had asked me if I would create a participation prize for her.  Little did I know that not only could I still design, but (1) I had fun doing it and (2) it would spawn in to a full blown Disney-inspired kit!!!  That's right, you heard right!!  You will WANT to do Aussiegirl's challenges over at MouseScrappers and earn a beautiful product that you can scrap all things Disney!! 
 
This week, you can scraplift a layout using her challenge rules and earn
Most Magical Place: Journal/Date Cards
 
When you complete the challenge you will get three sets of journal/date cards in Black, Red and Yellow so that they can coordinate with the other pieces of this Most Magical Place collection!
 
Hurry, head on over to Scraplift Challenge #136 today to earn this prize!

No comments: