Thursday, December 03, 2015

RAK Challenge

Do you dabble in designing?  Do you know how to create a template, alpha pack or maybe even a kit?  If so, why not check out MouseScrappers RAK Challenge!  Each month, a color swatch is given for inspiration allowing the members to create whatever inspires them!   I love this challenge and love that I'm able to give back to a community that I love so much!!
 
Here is my submission for this month's RAK Challenge
 
This link will take you to the RAK Challenge forum, where you can look at this month's color swatch as well as pick up my submission, Holiday Mix {mini}
 
While you are there, save the color swatch and see if you can create something for the challenge.  What an awesome way to give back to a digi community!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful kit! So glad to see you designing again!

Anonymous said...

Awww, thank you so much. This is cute!