Saturday, March 26, 2016

Final Days

Just a quick reminder that we are in the final days of the Magical Mousetery Tour.  If you haven't done so, please download my portion, Are We There Yet as the links will be disabled on April 1st. 
 
Also, if you haven't done so, please join Neverland Scraps Facebook Fan Group as there will be a new monthly freebie posted on April 1st, that coordinates with Are We There Yet.  You won't want to miss out on that, as well as some exciting news for May! 

 
Get it downloaded and don't be left in the dark, join Neverland Scraps Facebook Fan Group!

2 comments:

KM Miller said...

I don't belong to FB. Your generosity and creativeness makes me wish I did. Beautiful work.

Neverland Scraps said...

KM Miller, would you please email me at: neverland scraps (at) gmail (dot) com