Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Magical Mousetery Tour

Thank you for jumping on board the March 2016 Magical Mousetery Tour! If you're following the Tour route from start to finish, you should have arrived here from the Melidy Designs. This is your final stop. If you got lost along the way, simply head back to the main Magical Mousetery Tour post to view the master list and get back on track.
This is my portion that I have to share with you:

It's perfect for those long road trips to your favorite place, or perhaps the quick (or sometimes not so quick) airplane ride to your favorite place!  I love the colors and love the subtle elements that are perfect for the next visit to see the Mouse!
Included with your download are four papers, thirty elements and a complete uppercase, lowercase, numbers and some symbols to complete your next layout!  I hope you enjoy my creation! 

**The download links have been removed**
Thank you to all who have downloaded.
Please make sure you visit Neverland Scraps Facebook Fan Group for an add-on to Are We There Yet as well as stay in the know of what's next for Neverland Scraps!
 
Make sure you check out Neverland Scraps Facebook Fan Group as there will be announcements of where you can get other Neverland Scraps freebies and possibly other information in the future!

Thank you again and happy Mousetery Touring!
 
arrow2-previous arrow2-next

21 comments:

Kim G said...

Thank you! You might check your first link in the Box.net links. The first two appear to be linked to the same file.

fl_connie said...

thanks very much for this cute travel kit! Love the colors - and that chevron paper looks marvelous.

I'll check back later for the corrected link, since my ISP hates both 4shared and mediafire and won't let me download from those sites.

Lisa said...

Thank you for your adorable contribution. I will also check back later for the correct link.

makeyesup said...

Super kit, thanks for sharing and really like your alpha.

Neverland Scraps said...

The link should be corrected! I'm so sorry I gave you two links to the same download!! It's all fixed.

Fl Connie, that's why I give both box and 4shared. Some like 4shared and some don't like Box.....I love box, but I also wanted to make sure if I ran out of bandwidth, there was a back-up in play until I could get it fixed.

mich6642@zoominternet.net said...

Thanks for the kit! Your work is appreciated!

Dee Marshall said...

Not able to download from either box or 4shared. Don't know what the problem is but would you please check it.

Thanks
Dee

Pam K said...

Thank you!

Neverland Scraps said...

Dee, I'm not sure I know what's going on. I just tried all the download links and it's working on my end. I think with 4Shared, you have to be logged in, perhaps that is the same thing with Box? I'm not quite sure, but the links are active and working. Can you try again? If not, can you email me at neverlandscraps @ gmail (dot) com - - minus the spacing with Blog Hop on it and I will send you links through my dropbox account.

smally said...

Couldn't download your lovely kit. It came up as a warning.

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU bunches this kit is BEAUTIFUL :)

Anonymous said...

Can't get to box links to work, and the 4 shard shows the files are unsafe to download. Apparently this is a problem that has occurred with windows 10. Is there some other way I can get your files. gbrinley1@bellsouth.net

PauliesPoodle said...

Thanks.... Box.net didn't work.. glad we got alternatives !

Disney Dreamer said...

Thanks for your contribution to the tour!

Melessa Carter said...

Thank You!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's so great to see you designing again.
Will we see your designs in a store soon?

Jennifer Moore said...

Absolutely love the alpha! I did end up using dropbox. I tried all my various browsers and none of them did anything when I clicked download. Which is odd since some of the other designers on the hop used box also and I had no problems with their downloads. Thank you so much!

Kristal said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit! And thank you for the alternative downloads. I was not able to get box to work so I really appreciate it!

scraptraci said...

thank you for the wonderful kit

Jlynn said...

thank you!!

amsangel said...

Thank you very much!