Wednesday, March 30, 2016

TOMORROW is the last day

Just a quick reminder that TOMORROW is the last day you will be able to pick up my Magical Mousetery Tour mini kit.  After tomorrow, the links will be disabled and you will no longer be able to get it on my blog.

Have no fear, there is already a coordinating Are We There Yet add-on in Neverland Scraps Facebook Fan Club that you won't want to miss!!  Later this week, I'll be sharing what I donated to MouseScrappers Speed Scrap Marathon that is happening this weekend!

 If you haven't done so, check out the scheduled MouseScrappers Speed Scrap times and mark your calendar!  You'll want to get those layouts finished for amazing participation prizes and goodie bags!! I've personally donated four prizes for the goodie bags and one participation prize for a speed scrap!


For more details, please follow the link to the Speed Scrap Marathon forum here

No comments: