Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Are We There Yet {add-on}

Happy April!!  It's only April 6th and I've have a very busy month already!!  Just this past weekend, I scrapped 14 layouts for MouseScrappers annual Speed Scrap Marathon!  On top of it, I created seven new items and donated them to MouseScrappers.  They were used for the half and full marathon goodie bags, game prizes and speed scrap prize.  If you want to see everything that I donated, make sure you join Neverland Scraps Facebook Group because I've shared everything with them!!
 
Another thing that I shared with Neverland Scraps Facebook Group
is an add-on to Are We There Yet. 



The only way to get the add-on is to join the Facebook group, as it is not going to be offered through my blog!  Another thing you will discover when you join Neverland Scraps Facebook Group is there will be freebies shared along the way, information about my upcoming guest store--that's right, Neverland Scraps will be selling in a store for the month of May!!  And you will even get special coupons through Neverland Scraps Facebook Group.  So if you ever wanted to join a group, now is a good time to join Neverland Scraps! 

No comments: