Monday, April 18, 2016

Happy Monday Morning

Happy Monday morning!!!
Today is a GREAT day, do you know why?
-In 1775, Paul Revere rode from Charlestown to Lexington to warn Massachusetts colonists of the arrival of British troops during the American Revolution.
-In 1956, Grace Kelly married Prince Rainier of Monaco....
-In 1968, the London Bridge was sold to an American. It was rebuilt in Arizona.
-In 1977, yours truly was born!
 
That's right, today is my birthday, tomorrow is my husband's birthday and next Tuesday is my middle child's birthday!!  Today starts our birthday week in our household!  To celebrate, especially since I haven't purchased any birthday presents or even made a cake, I've made It's My Birthday to share with all my followers, but the trick is, it's only available in Neverland Scraps Facebook Group


It's My Birthday will only be available during our birthday week, and the links will be removed April 26th, so if you haven't joined Neverland Scraps Facebook Group, now is the time!!
 
Now that the snow has finally melted, yes we did have a huge blizzard over the weekend when I was planning on shopping for our birthdays, I hope to get out today and buy a few presents for my husband and my daughter, as well as pick up and ice cream cake from Dairy Queen.  Do you have Dairy Queen in your neck of the woods? 
 
I hope to see you at Neverland Scraps Facebook Group!
I'm off to celebrate!

 

No comments: