Thursday, April 07, 2016

Say What?

FIFTEEN layouts in one weekend.....whew, it was rough and a lot of patience from my family, but I was able to scrap fifteen layouts this weekend for MouseScrappers annual Speed Scrap Marathon.

It's been awhile since I scrapped for a speed scrap.  I always have intentions of going, but I'm still adjusting to my new timezone and end up missing them due to it being dinnertime!  However, this weekend, I attended almost every speed scrap chat and completed all the speed scraps on time to earn the participation prize as well as for completing the full marathon, I'll be earning the full-marathon goodie bag, which I cannot wait to see and use in my next Disney layout!!
 
Here are the layouts that I scrapped during the weekend, in no particular order:
**click here to view the credits**
 

**click here to view the credits**

**click here to view the credits**

**click here to view the credits**

**click here to view the credits**

**click here to view the credits**

**click here to view the credits**

**click here to view the credits**

**click here to view the credits**

**click here to view the credits**
this was not part of the speed scrap, but scrapped at the same time to complete the two page spread
**click here to view the credits**
 
 **click here to view the credits**

**click here to view the credits**

**click here to view the credits**

**click here to view the credits**
 
It was a great weekend. I was able to add fifteen new layouts to my Disney album that I just started a few weeks ago.  I've got a good start to my album and hopefully it won't take me as long as the last album did to get this one printed! 
 
 
 

No comments: