Wednesday, June 08, 2016

It's Hump Day

I usually never pay attention to the days of the week, especially during Summer Vacation.  That's right, the kids are out of school--they've been out for over two weeks, enjoying being able to stay up late and sleeping in!  However, this morning I looked at my calendar and realized, it's already the middle of the week.  I can't believe it's already Hump Day! 
 
To get you through the rest of the week, there is a Blossom {sampler} available in Neverland Scraps Facebook Fan Group
 
To get the sampler, just click this link and join the group.  Once I see the request, I'll get it approved and you can pick up this freebie as well as a few other freebies within the group!
 
Blossom {sampler} coordinates with Blossom, available at GingerScraps
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Blossom.html

 
That's all I leave for now, but I'll be back on Friday with a new release post

No comments: