Friday, June 03, 2016

New Release Friday

Happy New Release Friday to you!!!  Today is my FAVORITE day of the week because I get to reveal what creations I've released as well as see what other designers released.  I love Friday and love the revealing of the products--it's almost like it's Christmas!!!

This week, I've released a product that was asked to be released in Neverland Scraps Facebook Fan Group.  If you haven't joined, you really should because a lot of happiness happens  in that group!!   So for starters, I have for you Blossom
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Blossom.html
It has 10 papers, 6 clusters (shadowed and unshadowed), over 60 elements and a complete alpha!  It's jammed packed.  The best part--it's 50% off during Neverland Scraps non-bundled store-wide sale!!
 
Here is a layout that Neverland Scraps created using this kit:
 
Isn't it a beauty?  It uses one of Neverland Scraps older pixie plates.  But don't worry, this week, Neverland Scraps has three different pixie products for you!
 
Pixie Builders {clusters v.21 - v.24} was created after reading a thread at GingerScraps about how to cluster without using flowers.  So I gave it a try and you know what?  It's a lot harder than I thought it would be creating clusters without flowers or greenery!!  However I love the end results and hope to do more of these No Flower Cluster Editions!
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Pixie-Builders-clusters-v.21-v.24.html
 
And then there are the pocket scrappers, which is a huge thing right now!  So this week, Pixie Pocket {v.33 - v.36} was created.  There are a lot of photo areas, areas to journal and areas to add elements to help tell your story.  I love how these Pixie Pockets turn out each week!
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Pixie-Pocket-v.33-v.36.html
 
Lastly, we can't forget the traditional scrappers.  I fall in that category.  While on occasion I scrap a pocket page, I'm much happier with the traditional pages!  I love how this week's Pixie Plate # 308 - 311 are playful and feminine at the same time!  I love the patterns and the depth.  These pixie plates turned out to be one of my favorites--but I do say that week after week!
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Pixie-Plate-308-311.html
 
Those are Neverland Scraps new releases.  All of them, and the non-bundles items in Neverland Scraps store are currently 50% off through June 5th, when prices will go back to normal price.  If you have had something in your wishlist, now is a great time to get pick it up! 
 
Also, don't forget that now through June 5th, all of Neverland Scraps non-bundled products are 50% off at her new, exclusive store, GingerScraps!
 

No comments: