Friday, July 29, 2016

Mr. Anger

After a very long month of dealing with a computer virus that killed my entire computer, Neverland Scraps is partially back.  It's a struggle to keep the computer cooperating, but when it's working, a lot of work can be done.  However, for the most part, I think the fans are breaking as the computer overheats most days.  It's no fun and I'm seriously counting down the days until my parents get here and my father can fix my computer, once and for all!!  I'm very thankful computer viruses don't happen monthly because this has been a big headache this entire month!
 
In between the computer working and not working, Neverland Scraps was able to finish up the second in the superheroes series, Mr. Anger which is currently on sale through the weekend.  If you join Neverland Scraps Facebook Fan Group, you'll notice an additional coupon that you can apply towards Mr. Anger and all other non-bundled products! 

http://store.gingerscraps.net/Mr.-Anger.html
 
Here is how Neverland Scraps used Mr. Anger as well as a few others:
 
 





No comments: